Re: List membership - more women

I've had a quick look at posts from women in general and it seems to me
that there are a few women posting to the list, and the ones that do
mostly post announcements (for conferences, workshops etc.), but don't
get involved in discussions.

I don't have a solution or explanation, but since Dominic pointed it
out, three women have posted to the list (including me), so I guess
we're already making progress? ;-)

Isabelle