Re: Common RDF Vocabulary Labels Vocabulary

Quick work! I've noticed there's no class labels, yet. Would be handy
eg, foaf:Agent etc.

Definitions, eg.
eg.
foaf:phone skos:prefLabel "phone number"@en"
foaf:phone rdfs:comment "A phone number, specified using fully qualified
tel: URI scheme (refs: http://www.w3.org/Addressing/schemes.html#tel)."

Translating those would make it much easier for people to use these
schemas. Making a big batch of useful labels to be translated in one go
seems like a really good idea, although I'm sure you can feel the
feaping creatures looming.