Re: Common RDF Vocabulary Labels Vocabulary

Hi Christopher,

I'm not sure that we want to duplicate triples from the other schemas.  I've recently run into a few systems (RDF databases) that don't handle SPARQL's DISTINCT well or have a system-wide de-duping policy that cause others trouble.  In those systems, putting duplicate triples in can cause trouble.  I see the value for translators, though.

The use case I was going for is when you put a vocabulary into an RDF database (presumably with some data that uses that vocabulary) and then add this vocabulary to the mix.  In that case, you have all the class and property labels already, as well as any comments from the original vocabs.

Maybe translators could do the same thing?  Or are there other use cases I didn't see?

Regards,
Dave