Re: Common RDF Vocabulary Labels Vocabulary

Thanks, Christopher and Antoine.

Language labels have been added for the current English labels.  I'm not sure what kind of rdfs:comments might be useful for translators, so I didn't add any yet.  Perhaps that will become obvious.

Also, the HTML file now lists all the labels in a table.

Antoine, I look forward to seeing a French translation!  Thanks heaps.

The latest version (20110606) is now up at:
  http://purl.org/net/prototypo/labels

Regards,
Dave