Re: FW: Failed to port datastore to RDF, will go Mongo

Ben,

Just like we can

1) download xampp and install php, apache, mysql with one click
2) open a browser, open phpmyadmin, create my db
3) copy paste any snippet of code I can find on the web about connecting
php/java etc to a mysql database
4) write code to select/insert/update my db

... you are asking for these same 4 simple steps but for an RDF database?

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com