Re: Discogs Linked Data

The main major thing lacking now I think is links[1] to MusicBrainz, and I
don't think that can be done without a dump. Apart from that, the mappings
are also incomplete. The ruby code can be found at dataincubator[2].

1.
http://blog.dbtune.org/post/2007/06/11/Linking-open-data%3A-interlinking-the-Jamendo-and-the-Musicbrainz-datasets
2. http://code.google.com/p/dataincubator/source/browse/trunk/#trunk/discogs

Cheers,