Re: Organization ontology

From: Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 22:28:09 +0100
To: Bob DuCharme <bob@snee.com>
Cc: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, public-egov-ig@w3.org
On Thu, 2010-06-03 at 12:41 -0400, Bob DuCharme wrote:
> Dave,
>
> Does this mean that no sample data has been created yet, or that
> samples used in the course of development are not data that you are
> free to share?

Given the rather ... short ... timescale we were working under the
sketchy examples used in the course of development are not in a fit
state to publish as examples of how to do things.

There are several strands of work going on applying and specializing the
ontology to real data and that will, I hope, result in publishable
examples soon.

Possibly, given that this work seems to have struck a chord with people,
it might we worth generating a worked example sooner that isn't
encumbered by the quality and completeness requirements that the real
data has. Will think about that.

Cheers,
Dave