Re: Updated GeoSpecies Data Set

From: Peter DeVries <pete.devries@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:11:55 -0500
To: "Daniel O'Connor" <daniel.oconnor@gmail.com>, public-lod@w3.org
Hi Daniel,

I am in the process of updating the GeoSpecies data set and have added your
species to the database.

I will send you a note when this new version is live.

In the meantime, you might like to look over these sparql query examples.

http://about.geospecies.org/sparql.xhtml

<http://about.geospecies.org/sparql.xhtml>To some extent how you model this
depends on the kinds of questions you want to ask.

Are you interested in determining what factors contribute to why a
particular frog is at one location and not another?

- Pete

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 8:18 PM, Daniel O'Connor
<daniel.oconnor@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey, I don't suppose anyone could lend a hand modelling
> http://data.australia.gov.au/570 appropriately?

Pete DeVries
Department of Entomology
University of Wisconsin - Madison