Announce: 4store Amazon Machine Image and Billion Triple Challenge Data Set

From: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:37:38 +0100
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi,

As part of our entry to the 2009 Billion Triple Challenge (BTC), we have
been using two pieces of great infrastructure: Amazon Web Services
(http://aws.amazon.com) and the quad store - 4store (4store.org).
Today, we are making publicly available an Amazon Machine Image for
4store. Additionally, we are making an Elastic Block Storage snapshot of
the BTC dataset (http://vmlion25.deri.ie/) for 4store. Thus, developers
can easily get started using 4store with a billion triples on Amazon's
cloud.

Technical details at: http://wp.me/pm8cF-2x

Contact: pgroth@gmail.com

Have fun!
Paul Groth, Christophe Guéret, Stefan Schlobach

Knowledge Representation and Reasoning Group
Department of Artificial Intelligence
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam