RE: "VoCamp" - Proposal for a Vocabulary/Ontology Hackfest

From: Chris Wallace <Chris.Wallace@uwe.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:29:28 +0100
To: Tom Heath <Tom.Heath@talis.com>, public-lod@w3.org

I would be interested in attending.  I teach web stuff and run a project
to provide information support for students and staff in the faculty.
This is a large eXist-db/XQuery application and I have been recently
working on an RDF interface. I would be interested in getting some
advice of the vocab/ontology reuse/design for this data - people,
organisational structures, modules, courses etc.

Chris

This email was independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none were found