RE: "VoCamp" - Proposal for a Vocabulary/Ontology Hackfest - Call for Expressions of Interest (was RE: [call for comments] voiD - vocabulary of interlinked datasets)

From: Dickinson, Ian J. (HP Labs, Bristol, UK) <ian.dickinson@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:19:42 +0000
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>

Hi Tom,
I'm interested in VoCamp, and Oxford sounds good to me.

And, er, since I've just arrived on this list, hello!

Ian

Ian Dickinson   http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Ian_Dickinson
HP Laboratories Bristol          mailto:ian.dickinson@hp.com
Hewlett-Packard Limited        Registered No: 690597 England
Registered Office:      Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN