RE: References to Requirements for Localizable DTD Design

From: Yves Savourel <yves@opentag.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 06:20:52 -0600
To: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>

Hi Richard,

> I noticed that the ITS spec contains no reference to Requirements
> for Localizable DTD Design [http://rishida.net/localizable-dtds/].
> Why is there no link to this document?

In the spec it is listed in the References section here: http://www.w3.org/TR/its/#reqlocdtd and it is referred to in the third
paragraph of the introduction.

We did discussed this and decided to have it in both Spec and Req as you can see here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2006JulSep/0018.html

I don't see it in the Req, probably because the discussion took place 2 months after the last published draft of the Req.

I don't see a problem referring to it in the BP.