RE: References to Requirements for Localizable DTD Design

False alarm!  The doc is pointed to in section 1 "This document aims to realize many of the ideas formulated in [Localizable DTDs]."

I don't know how I missed it, but I definitely need to go for an eye test.

Thanks to Felix for pointing me to it.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead