RE: ACTION A-Redmond05-01: timezone health warning

From: Addison Phillips <addison.phillips@quest.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 08:48:40 -0700
To: "Paul Cotton" <pcotton@microsoft.com>, <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Cc: <w3c-xsl-query@w3.org>, <public-i18n-core@w3.org>

Hi Paul,

I had an action item to follow up this week with Ashok. I believe we are done with our editing homework. The question is what form the health warning should take in your document. Our text is slightly long.

We want to suggest that we publish our document as a Note and that you include a reference to it in your document.

The document itself is currently located in the Wiki:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/i18nFAQTimeZone#preview

Please let us know if you have particular concerns with the content or if you prefer a different course of action for including material from it in yours.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Globalization Architect, Quest Software
Chair, W3C Internationalization Core Working Group

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.