RE: ACTION A-Redmond05-01: timezone health warning

Thanks Ashok.

Instead of sending us a mail with proposed changes, would you consider putting them into the document directly? If you've not used the Wiki previously, note that you can't really hurt the document and this way we can track who did what. Most of us get notified when the page is changed.

Wiki instructions here: http://esw.w3.org/topic/HelpOnFormatting

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Globalization Architect, Quest Software
Chair, W3C Internationalization Core Working Group

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.