RE: Call for consensus on renaming "statusCodes" to "possibleStatus" and "StatusCodeDescription" to "Status" (ISSUE-27)

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 18:50:13 -0700
To: <public-hydra@w3.org>
Hi all,

I would like to get some more opinions about this naming decision here
before I mark the issue as resolved. We have two candidates "possibleStatus"
and "potentialStatus". Thomas said:

On 22 Jul 2014 at 00:11, Thomas Hoppe wrote:
> I vote for possibleStatus or just status as we
> could just describe in prose that the property conveys
> the meaning of a potential Status.

I personally would prefer potentialStatus as I think it is less definitive
(other statuses are possible as well). Thomas, why do you prefer
possibleStatus?