Re: Call for consensus on renaming "statusCodes" to "possibleStatus" and "StatusCodeDescription" to "Status" (ISSUE-27)

Yea, potentialStatus is synonym to possibleStatus to me,
as both express the existence of a status but also hint
that they are not limited to the ones enumerated.
So I'm also fine with that.