CfC: Adopt ISSUE-107 plugin-fallback-example Change Proposal to replace <object> fallback example

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 07:05:56 -0400
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
We have a change proposal to replace the object fallback example with
one that demonstrates best practice:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Apr/1107.html

At one time, we had a second proposal, but as it has been withdrawn at
the present time we have no active counter proposals.  Accordingly, the
chairs are issuing a call for consensus at this time. If there are no
objections, we will adopt this change proposal on June 22, 2010.

- Sam Ruby