ISSUE-109 aria-section-title - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 07:06:10 -0400
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
The current status for this issue:

- We have a Working Group draft that refers to ARIA as
"Annotations for assistive technology products (ARIA)"
- We have a Change Proposal that provides 6 alternative titles and adds
information about scope of ARIA implementation by user agents:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ariasection

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit alternate Change
Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in
case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different
change than the specific one in the existing Change Proposal.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by June
15th, 2010, we proceed with a Call for Consensus on Steve's Change
Proposal.

- Sam Ruby