CfC: Adopt ISSUE-105 canvas-usemap Change Proposal to add usemap attribute to the canvas element

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 07:05:41 -0400
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
We have a change proposal to modify 4.8.10 the canvas element section of
the HTML5 specification to allow the usemap  attribute to be applied to
the canvas element:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/addimagemaptocanvas

At the present time, we have no counter proposals.  Accordingly, the
chairs are issuing a call for consensus at this time. If there are no
objections, we will adopt this change proposal on June 22, 2010.

- Sam Ruby