ACTION-170: Update A11Y timeline for tracker related issues

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:37:24 +0000
To: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
CC: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
> ACTION-170: Update A11Y timeline for tracker related issues Janina Sajka 2010-02-11

I am including this ACTION item on this week's WG meeting agenda since we agreed that you would give a report at least every two weeks.

Since the content of your oral report was not recorded very well in the minutes two weeks ago, I wonder if you could send a short written update to the WG during or just before the WG meeting on Thu so we have a written record of your report for WG members that cannot attend the meeting.

Note as well that I am putting the following two open ACTION items under the A11Y TF part of the agenda and it would be useful to get a status update on these "overdue" action items:

>ACTION-138: Produce an ARIA matrix based on Henri's work Steve Faulkner 2010-02-11

>ACTION-173: Update Change Proposal for ISSUE-31 missing-alt Steve Faulkner 2010-02-10

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329