Re: H:TML draft for FPWD consideration

Manu Sporny writes:

> On 02/01/10 11:47, Michael(tm) Smith wrote:
>
> >   HTML: The Markup Language
> >   http://dev.w3.org/html5/markup/
>
> I asked some of the folks in our engineering team who do quite a bit of
> web development, but who are fairly detached from the whole HTML5 spec
> creation sausage factory, to take a look at this spec and the other
> HTML5 spec, side-by-side, to find out which one they would find more
> useful for day-to-day activity.

Hi Manu.  Out of interest, was it the 'author view' of the main HTML5
you showed them, or the full thing including all the user agent
implementation requirements?

Smylers
--
Watch fiendish TV quiz 'Only Connect' (some questions by me)
Mondays at 20:30 on BBC4, or iPlayer: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00lskhg