Re: H:TML draft for FPWD consideration

On 02/03/10 05:06, Smylers wrote:
> Hi Manu.  Out of interest, was it the 'author view' of the main HTML5
> you showed them, or the full thing including all the user agent
> implementation requirements?

I told them to go to whatwg.org and click on the HTML5 spec:

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/

I also asked a few of them about how they might find the HTML5 spec had
I not told them to go to the WHATWG site and they responded by saying
that they would go to Google and type in "html5 spec" or just "html5"
and click on the first link that comes up.

They did this a few minutes ago and the first link that comes up for
both search terms is:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Bitmunk 3.2.1 Released - Video and Data Sales
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/01/31/bitmunk-3-2-1/