Re: linking work on processing WAI-ARIA markup in HTML

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008, Al Gilman wrote:

> All our Editor's drafts are in public view.
>
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-practices
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-primer
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-roadmap
>
> Furthermore the discussion of how to use it between the builders of
> libraries and the builders of websites carries on in public view on
> wai-xtech@w3.org.

Well that is certainly good news. Last time I asked about this I was told
there was no open participation publicly archived mailing list for
discussing technical aspects of ARIA.

Is there an issues list anywhere so that we can get up to speed with what
the current known issues are in the specs?