Getting started with issue tracking

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 16:55:16 +0100
To: HTML Issue Tracking WG <public-html@w3.org>

Ok,

as announced by Dan Conolly in
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Oct/0367.html>,
I've added a first issue as trial:
<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/1>.

For new input on this issue, please always include the issue name in the
subject line.

Best regards, Julian

PS: I picked an issue I happened to be familiar with; I'm not trying to
promote a specific agenda here. In the end we want all relevant spec
issues summarized in Tracker, in particular this includes all the good
feedback collected in the last months during the detailed spec reviews.
But we need to start *somewhere*, right?