Re: HTML Design Principles to WD?

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 11:00:48 +0100, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
wrote:
> As I'm not completely up to speed I didn't want to make such a big
> change to the existing principles. I did remove "when possible" from the
> Universal Access principle hoping that would reduce the amount of
> concern around it.

Ok, after some IRC discussion I now separated out Universal Access as
category, added Accessibility as principle, and re-arranged principles as
appropriate. Hope that helps.

   http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/principles/

I also added DOM Consistency in a separate edit in response to this e-mail
and IRC discussion:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Oct/0267.html

I also added an acknowledgments section which doesn't mention any
individuals, because I lost track who contributed, but it does mention the
Working Group. Hope that's ok.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>