Re: HTML Design Principles to WD?

On Fri, 2007-11-02 at 11:54 +0100, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 11:00:48 +0100, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
> wrote:
> > As I'm not completely up to speed I didn't want to make such a big
> > change to the existing principles. I did remove "when possible" from the
> > Universal Access principle hoping that would reduce the amount of
> > concern around it.
>
> Ok, after some IRC discussion I now separated out Universal Access as
> category, added Accessibility as principle, and re-arranged principles as
> appropriate. Hope that helps.
>
>    http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/principles/

Very nice!

That discharges...

ACTION: Maciej to finish editing pass based on pending comments,
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/01-html-wg-minutes#action02

so now we're on to...

ACTION: DanC to review progress on design principles; if looks ok, put
publication question to the WG
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/01-html-wg-minutes#action03

I hope to put the question on HDP and the spec today.
I think I'll include the "changes from HTML 4" as
an option on the spec question...

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E