Re: HTML Design Principles to WD?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 11:00:48 +0100
To: "Steven Faulkner" <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Cc: "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 10:43:02 +0100, Steven Faulkner
<faulkner.steve@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you planning to modify the design principles in reference to:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Aug/0663.html
> before it is published as a WD?

As I'm not completely up to speed I didn't want to make such a big change
to the existing principles. I did remove "when possible" from the
Universal Access principle hoping that would reduce the amount of concern
around it.

Overall, I don't think we should take these principles too strongly and
just see them as one of the many inputs the HTML 5 specification has. As
the HDP document says, these are rules of thumb.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>