Re: HTML Design Principles to WD?

Hi All,
Are you planning to modify the design principles in reference to:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Aug/0663.html
before it is published as a WD?

It seems like the Chairs are in favour of this. (from comments in
yesterdays meeting)
http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/html-wg/20071101
[17:28] <DanC> Laura Carlson supports Steve Faulkner's proposal [1]
# [17:28] <DanC> "Design features to be accessible, universal, and
inclusive. Access by everyone regardless of ability is an essential.
Deliverables will satisfy accessibility requirements. To ensure this
we will work closely with the
WAI<http://www.w3.org/2007/03/HTML-WG-charter.html#wai>."
# [17:28] <DanC> [1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Aug/0663.html
# [17:29] <ChrisWilson> Dan: the three individuals who commented would
be satisfied by those words

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner