Re: Unscoped <style> found outside the <head>

Will existing (non-HTML5 aware) UAs ignore that "scoped" attribute and
treat "scoped style" as they currently do <style>? Speaking as an
author, it sounds like it will be hard to reliably use scoped style
whilst supporting legacy UAs ...

I see <iframe> in HTML5. How does that relate to this issue of "scoping"?
If I'm reading this list correctly, it seems the key point is HTML
documents that are built from multiple sources... and style @scoped is
the proposal for attaching local style to these snippets? That seems
very similar to the concept of an iframe... (I'm trying to understand
the real purpose/need behind scoped style)