Re: html 5 and accessibility issue

From: Daniel Schattenkirchner <schattenkirchner.daniel@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 19:21:37 +0200
To: public-html@w3.org

aurélien levy schrieb:
> At least we need to add an explicit rule to say in semantical meaning
> dt should always be followed by his associated dd. But the proposed :
> <dl>
>    <li>
>        <dt></dt>
>        <dd></dd>
>    </li>
> </dl>
> is far better since i can do want i want with the order of dt and dd
> and still have association between them
I think XHTML 2 has <di> ("definition item", could also be "dialog item"
for the new dialog-element). This is better than <li> because it is an
yet unknown element and should not cause any problems in legacy UAs.

I'd like to add that in case <di> gets specced by this group <dl> should
only have di *or* dt/dd as child-elements and not di and dd/dt at the
same time (similar to the stricter content model). Well, in case it's
not ok to have
<dl>
 <di>
  <dt></dt>