Re: fear of "invisible metadata"

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 02:56:33 +0200
To: "Philip & Le Khanh" <Philip-and-LeKhanh@royal-tunbridge-wells.org>, joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie
Cc: "Maciej Stachowiak" <mjs@apple.com>, "Laura Carlson" <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, public-html@w3.org

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 00:07:47 +0200, Philip & Le Khanh
<Philip-and-LeKhanh@royal-tunbridge-wells.org> wrote:

> Joshue O Connor wrote:
>
>> The problem that you seem be indicating is the difficulty in writing
>> *good* alt text. This is an entirely different issue but an
>> important one. The best the WG can do is provide tools that make
>> this easy
>
> What sort of "tools" did you have in mind ?

Attributes and elements - which are all that this group makes :) It's just
a question of making sure we have the right ones - that are backward
compatible, match what people do and are trying to achieve, and so on and
so forth.

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com    Catch up: Speed Dial   http://opera.com