Re: mixed signals on "Writing HTML documents", tutorial, etc.

On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 18:22 -0400, Debi Orton wrote:
[...]
> Hi Dan,
>
> I assumed that the tutorial writing could not start in earnest until
> we had reached agreement on the specification.  Otherwise, writing a
> tutorial would be like trying to fork jello.
>
> Because of that, I volunteered/signed up to review a few sections of
> the proposed specification while waiting.
[...]
> If you would prefer that I work on writing tutorials BEFORE we have
> an agreed-upon specification, I can drop my review and start tutorial
> work on whatever section you'd like me to start on.

Ah... good question... let's see... it looks like
you're aiming to finish some amount of review by 2007-06-30.
Go ahead and focus on review until then. I get the impression
the tutorial stuff can easily wait a couple weeks.

As to forking jello, again, I don't see it that way.
Concurrent iteration may seem like chaos, but I think
it's actually a pretty good process.