Re: mixed signals on "Writing HTML documents", tutorial, etc.

On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 14:35 -0700, Brad Fults wrote:
> Apologies for lack of leadership on my part, I just have much less
> free time these days.

That's understandable; thanks for the update on your
(non)availability...

Is it likely to last long? If you can see light
at the end of the tunnel, please let me/us know.

> I'm still interested in being part of the tutorial/documentation
> effort, but I lack the available time to lead it.
>
> It would probably be helpful if there were a plan or outline for a
> tutorial subgroup to execute upon. As with most other working group
> topics I'm guessing that most of the work will get done after work has
> started. Jump-starting the effort is always the most difficult.

Yup.

I'm happy to nudge this along every once in a while in hopes
that a small miracle happens.

A tutorial from this WG isn't in our critical path, so if
we don't do it, oh well, we don't do it.