Re: Raising issues in a way that the editors will pay attention to them

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 01:24:55 +0000 (UTC)
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: public-html@w3.org

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Dan Connolly wrote:

> I see "Italicised issues are those that have been marked as resolved."
>
> None of those have been resolved by the WG, so I refined that to
> "Italicised issues are those that have are resolved to the satisfaction
> of the editor".

I'd left it ambiguous because the issues may indeed not have been resolved
by an editor, but by anyone, for example when marking an issue as a
duplicate, or when an issue is clearly invalid. (The text before didn't
say "by the working group" either.) I've tried to make it clearer.

I'm not sure what it means for an issue to be resolved by the working
group in this context.