W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html@w3.org > August 2007

Re: agenda 30 Aug HTML WG teleconference

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:32:07 -0400
To: Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, HTML Working Group <public-html@w3.org>
Message-Id: <20070830172933.M52821@hicom.net>

aloha, chris!

i will either be late to the telecon or have to leave it early, depending 
upon my accupuncturist's schedule, so i can't offer to minute this week...

as for my outstanding action item, i completed it 2 or 3 weeks ago, on 
the understanding that if raman said no, then i would accept DanC's 
appointment to the joint forms task force...  this is confirmed by DanC 
in his post of 21 august 2007, archived at:

[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Aug/0789.html]

naming me as one of the 3 representatives of the HTML WG by mutual 
consent of the chairs, and i have been added to the joint task force's
mailing list and have begun work -- as has maciej -- on the task 
force's first deliverable -- a charter/scoping...

so, could you please re-file my action item in the "done" bin?

thanks,
gregory.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
TELEPHONE, n.  An invention of the devil which abrogates some of the 
advantages of making a disagreeable person keep his distance.
                              Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus@hicom.net & unagi69@concentric.net
            Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/index.html
   Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus/
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---------- Original Message -----------
From: Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>
To: HTML Working Group <public-html@w3.org>
Sent: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:33:07 -0700
Subject: agenda 30 Aug HTML WG teleconference

> Sorry for the late notice.
> 
> HTML Working Group
> Thursday, 30 August
> 
> 23:00-00:00 UTC  (that's 4:00PM PST - this is our "alternate" 
> telecon) Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 4865 ("HTML")
>  http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_2722
> supplementary IRC chat: #html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 
> [irc://irc.w3.org:6665/html-wg]
> 
> Agenda:  I'd like to review action items:
> [NEW] ACTION: ChrisW discuss XHTML name coordination with XHTML 
> 2 WG in the Hypertext CG [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-html-wg-irc] [NEW] ACTION: DanC to 
> discuss survey with Chris W and issue it, based on the most 
> mature/agreed ones [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-
> html-wg-irc] [NEW] ACTION: DanC to reserve a bridge for this 
> alternating schedule [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-
> html-wg-irc] [NEW] ACTION: Gregory to contact T.V. Raman about 
> the Forms Task force [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-
> html-wg-irc] [PENDING] ACTION: DanC to set up an announcement 
> mailing list, noodling with chaals [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-html-wg-irc] [PENDING] ACTION: 
> MikeSmith to write up a summary of changes for last [period of 
> time], description of where changes go [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-html-wg-irc]
> 
> And then spend some of the time examining review feedback from 
> the Design Principles survey 
> [http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/dprv/results], with an eye 
> to turn feedback in to action items.
> 
> -Chris
> 
> PS  I will chair, looking for a volunteer to scribe.
------- End of Original Message -------
Received on Thursday, 30 August 2007 17:32:15 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 29 September 2014 09:38:48 UTC