W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html@w3.org > August 2007

agenda 30 Aug HTML WG teleconference

From: Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:33:07 -0700
To: HTML Working Group <public-html@w3.org>
Message-ID: <5C276AFCCD083E4F94BD5C2DA883F05A2BD64A4678@tk5-exmlt-w600.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com>

Sorry for the late notice.

HTML Working Group
Thursday, 30 August
23:00-00:00 UTC  (that's 4:00PM PST - this is our "alternate" telecon)
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 4865 ("HTML")
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_2722
supplementary IRC chat: #html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 [irc://irc.w3.org:6665/html-wg]

Agenda:  I'd like to review action items:
[NEW] ACTION: ChrisW discuss XHTML name coordination with XHTML 2 WG in the Hypertext CG [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-html-wg-irc]
[NEW] ACTION: DanC to discuss survey with Chris W and issue it, based on the most mature/agreed ones [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-html-wg-irc]
[NEW] ACTION: DanC to reserve a bridge for this alternating schedule [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-html-wg-irc]
[NEW] ACTION: Gregory to contact T.V. Raman about the Forms Task force [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-html-wg-irc]
[PENDING] ACTION: DanC to set up an announcement mailing list, noodling with chaals [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-html-wg-irc]
[PENDING] ACTION: MikeSmith to write up a summary of changes for last [period of time], description of where changes go [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-html-wg-irc]

And then spend some of the time examining review feedback from the Design Principles survey [http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/dprv/results], with an eye to turn feedback in to action items.

-Chris

PS  I will chair, looking for a volunteer to scribe.
Received on Wednesday, 29 August 2007 22:33:20 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 29 September 2014 09:38:48 UTC