Re: integration of WF2 into HTML5 draft -- when, if, and how?

Gregory J. Rosmaita wrote:
> in a reply which comprises part of the thread "HEADERS, FOR whom - any
> ID?", Bill Mason wrote, quote:
>> They haven't been dropped.  They just haven't been moved into
>> the HTML5 draft yet from the WF2 document.
>>
>> http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-forms/current-work/#labels
>
> why not?  when -- if ever -- is the WF2 document to be incorporated
> into the HTML5 draft, much less moved to W3C web space?

Web Forms 2 was moved to the W3C a year ago under the Web Application
Formats Working Group.  I'm fairly sure it will be picked up by this
working group in the future and integrated into HTML5.

http://www.w3.org/TR/web-forms-2/

This CVS version should be identical to that hosted on the WHATWG site.

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/web-forms-2/Overview.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=UTF-8

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/