Re: Desing principles - Support World Languages example added

Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 18:55:31 +0200, Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> wrote:
>>> A single page represented in multiple locales is out of scope is what is
>>> meant. That is, such a thing is much better addressed by HTTP (and has
>>> been for years).
>>
>> Yep, that makes sense. Wording of this design principle should be
>> changed then to be less ambiguous.
>
> Since you didn't make the change (you can, it's a wiki!) I did.

Thanks. I resisted to make change myself because I do not believe that
WiKi works if 300+ people with different opinions is editing one
document without some editorial policy and modesty.

 OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO/JTC1/SC34 member
 Want to speak at XML Prague 2007 => http://xmlprague.cz/cfp.html