Re: Allow DIV inside any element

It seems we don't have the same perception of the problem.

I agree that it could be useful to seperate elements of list if you want to
apply different styles. But, if you want/need to make a separation, it's
because there is a *semantic difference* beetween those elements, so I think
it's correct to use two lists.
The only way I see using DIVs in lists is when you want to use more than one
column, and in this case, I would use TABLE(s) tag.
There is not so much semantic difference between lists and tables.