Re: About the Web Forms 2 proposal

From: Matthew Raymond <mattraymond@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 08:54:10 -0400
To: Mike Schinkel <w3c-lists@mikeschinkel.com>
CC: public-html@w3.org

Mike Schinkel wrote:
> Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer wrote:
>> This is work for the forms task force.
>
> There is such a thing for Web Forms 2.0 as opposed to the HTMLWG?

   Assuming WF2 is adopted as a basis for HTML5 Web Forms, the Forms
Task Force would oversee it's development. If Question #1 of the
questionnaire "Shall we Adopt HTML5 as our specification text for
review?" has a consensus of "yes", then that would appear to be the case.

> If so, how does one get involved?

First, you have to check the "forms taskforce" check box in the "HTML WG
tasks" questionnaire. It's the one at the bottom. Then, I would suppose
you just start posting on the subject. You may want to CC the XForms
mailing list, or else people in the XForms WG may not reply to your post
[1].

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007JanMar/0793.html