Re: Desing principles - Support World Languages example added

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 11:32:41 +0200
To: Laurens Holst <lholst@students.cs.uu.nl>
Laurens Holst wrote:
> In the design principles, at the Support World Languages item I have
> added the following paragraphs:

Regarding l10n and i18n support I think that HTML should incorporate
support for ITS markup (http://www.w3.org/TR/its/).

As a part of ITS effort best-practices are being developed right now
(http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-i18n-bp/). They contain more detailed
information related to subject you have added into design principles.

			Jirka

 OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO/JTC1/SC34 member
 Want to speak at XML Prague 2007 => http://xmlprague.cz/cfp.html