Re: Versioning and the end user

From: Matthew Ratzloff <matt@builtfromsource.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:55:55 -0700
To: <public-html@w3.org>

Hi Mike,

I agree.  I actually changed my mind on this issue over a week ago.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Apr/1276.html

I've since decided that an HTTP header, with a <meta> tag equivalent, is the
best way to go about solving the browser compatibility (i.e., "versioning")
issue, which is what I was addressing in my original e-mail.

-Matt