HTML WG teleconference 2007-04-26 minutes for review

From: T.V Raman <raman@google.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:31:23 -0700
To: connolly@w3.org
Cc: public-html@w3.org, boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Note that there are fairly serious errors in the minutes
regarding the implementability or otherwise of XForms.

I do not know where the multiple assertionsin the minutes "it's
unimplementable" come from. Given that there are shipping
implementations -- albeit as browser plugins -- and that's
because browser vendors have not chosen to bundle it yet.

I think the Web as we know it would be a far poorer place if the
only technologies considered implementable were those bundled in
browsers ---
this would in principle limit all innovation on the web to  one
or a small number of browsers.

The Web has succeeded because it's extensible -- dont break  it!