Re: Fwd: Re[2]: New html-element: table3

Dmitry Turin wrote:
> Good day, Jonas.
> JS>You just have to format the data row-by-row.
>
> Can low-skill users write program (for example, by perl or php),
> which convert 3 rational table (from DBMS) into 1 browser table ?
> No.
> In better case, users can write 3 simple request to DBMS and
> merge result into output, like

Most DBMS'es can order data such that it can be outputted directly in a
row-by-row order. At least I have never interacted with a DBMS where I
couldn't take the output and directly dump it to HTML.

> It's impossible (without additional job in database) to order cells
> in any dimension.

It should be as simple as adding something like "ORDER BY field_i,
field_j" to your database query. If your query language is different
from SQL the exact statement will probably be different, but the
mechanism will most likely be there.

/ Jonas