FAQ on joining the HTML WG as an Invited Expert

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:21:31 -0500
To: public-html@w3.org

A number of people have asked questions about why joining
this group is more complicated than normal mailing list
subscription; e.g.

  I want to participate as an individual in the HTML Working Group but
  I work for a W3C Member. Why can't I join as an Invited Expert?

  Why did you create public-html for the new Working Group, in
  addition to the existing www-html@w3.org?

After answering these questions individually a number of times,
Ian Jacobs of the W3C communications team assembled an FAQ,
in collaboration with Karl and me and several others:
   http://www.w3.org/2007/04/html-ie-faq

Enjoy.

If you want to discuss this by phone, please use the comment
field in the survey under "Supplemental Orientation Discussion"
  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tel26Apr/

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E