New html-element: table3

From: Dmitry Turin <html60@narod.ru>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:26:48 +0300
To: public-html@w3.org

> My interest would be in populating the table with a single round trip

I would like this, if you say how to make this.

>  ... using the DOM and Javascript.

Real users, with which i worked
(nucleus physicists, optics physicists, molecular biologists,
zoologists, ecologists),
can not use JavaScript
(JavaScript require excessively high qualification from them),
but can use HTML (and SQL).
I would like to help them by offered tag.

>DOM
>right model

To my mind, usability has priority over theory.
If it's necessary,
let's consider to this html-elements as to exception.

Dmitry Turin
http://html6.by.ru
http://sql4.by.ru
http://computer2.by.ru