Issue Tracking (was: Proposal to Adopt HTML5)

Hi-

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> Regardless of how many editors there are, I hope we designate some
> additional people to be responsible for issue tracking.

Agreed.

Has there been a discussion (or decision) yet of how we intend to do
issue tracking?  I think most people here (myself included) would like a
public issue tracking system.

This would be good to settle before we actually start on the writing or
editing of the spec.

Does anyone here object to a public issue tracking system?  If so, why?

Does anyone have a particular issue tracking system they would recommend?

If multiple people are going to be responsible for issue tracking, how
would the task be carved up?  I might be able to carve out some time for
logging issues.

Regards-
-Doug