supplemental HTML WG orientation teleconference (same survey)

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:54:37 -0500
To: public-html@w3.org

In addition to the technical scope of this HTML WG,
I can imagine there are lots of things people might naturally
start discussing once we get together by phone...
everything from W3C patent policy to collaboration tools.

In order to optimize the official WG teleconference time, I'm
considering a supplemental orientation discussion, either before or
after the main teleconference, or perhaps at a different time
altogether.

Please use the same survey to indicate your interest
in the orientation discussion:
  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tel26Apr/

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E