oops

From: Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 07:20:02 -0700
To: 'HTML WG' <public-html@w3.org>
My apologies to everyone, BTW, for my out-of-office message going to the list.  They changed our server-based out-of-office to enable sending outside the organization, and I accidentally mis-configured it.  It shouldn't be sending any more, please let me know if it does.

And, as per my oof message, I'll be out of the office for a few days, so my online time will be less consistent.

-C